lmi

Re: Re[2]: [lmi] sequence input editor -- how to get accepted keywords

From: Vaclav Slavik
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [lmi] sequence input editor -- how to get accepted keywords
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 11:27:44 +0200

On Sat, 2010-06-26 at 10:24 +0200, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
> It's probably a layout issue foremost. It looks like
> wxWindowUpdateLocker that we already discussed with Vaclav is not 100%
> reliable currently.

Yes, it looks very much like the artifacts I got under GTK+, so I was
wrong and wxWindowUpdateLocker probably cannot be used in this situation
on any platform.

I'll see if I can reproduce it -- or, more importantly, if I can avoid
noticeable flicker without it.

Do you get these artifacts even if you remove wxWindowUpdateLocker uses
in this code? And if its removal fixes the artifacts, can you now see
any flicker (or other repainting annoyances) when using the dialog?
Windows XP running in VMware guest is notorious for making flicker
obvious, so maybe it's not as bad as I thought...

Thanks,
Vaclav