lmi

[lmi] how to remove "#define private public" hack in xslt_lmi.cpp?

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: [lmi] how to remove "#define private public" hack in xslt_lmi.cpp?
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 00:31:56 +0100

 Hello,

 The hack in xslt_lmi.cpp which #defines private as public when including
<xmlwrapp/document.h> breaks MSVC build because this compiler actually
mangles private and public symbols differently (which is IMO a good idea)
and fails to find some symbols in std namespace indirectly referenced by
xmlwrapp/document.h because of it. Besides, this hack is ugly, of course,
and there is already a TODO about removing it so I suppose there would be
no objections if I did it, would there? I'd just like to know if anybody
(especially Vaclav who worked on this recently) already knows what exactly
needs to be done in order to solve this problem or whether I should look
into this in more details.

 TIA,
VZ