lmi

Re: [lmi] xsl-fo testing: variable_annuity.xsl

From: Evgeniy Tarassov
Subject: Re: [lmi] xsl-fo testing: variable_annuity.xsl
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:32:33 +0200

On 6/13/07, Boutin, Wendy <address@hidden> wrote:
[reformatted]
variable_annuity.xsl
This is the only file I can observe this problem.

Oh, I'm aware of that problem -- it was fixed localy and I have also
prepared a patch. I have not committed it though -- several days ago
Richard asked me to hold on my commits to variable_annuity.xsl because
he was going to work on that file and he wanted to avoid painful
merging procedure if we both commit at the same time.

I'm waiting for a response to (another) message I've sent to Richard
about this issue.

--
Best wishes,
Evgeniy Tarassov