lkdp-discuss

[LKDP] Documenting Bootup process !

From: Udaya kumar.R
Subject: [LKDP] Documenting Bootup process !
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:37:19 +0530 (IST)

hi ,
   I m the guy, who came forward to document the bootup and network parts.

And Abhi, u had said there is a TOC available for Bootup which i could not
find in the cvs repo. Please get me that.

And as u had mentioned i will go about with bootup leaving the networking
to others.

bye.
uday.
--
Reply To :
perl -e 'print pack "H*","69747372756b407961686f6f2e636f6d";'