listhelper-moderate

bug-sather post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-sather-owner
Subject: bug-sather post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 20:17:06 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Customers travel long distances to buy Abdul's sweets But we have
stuck to the traditional recipes and ingredients.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-sather

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Customers travel long distances to buy Abdul's sweets But we have stuck to the traditional recipes and ingredients. Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 20:16:34 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

Sills was one of America's most celebrated and loved opera stars.

The Judge signed a Court Order restoring his license that same day.

Once we finish work we go straight home.

This makes me think that using accesskeys in webpages is not a very good
idea, because you never know what the favorite shortcut keys of your
visitor are.

But Prime Minister John Howard was quick to play down the significance
of his defence minister's comments. I am left with nerve injury and
muscle atrophy.

Anti-war protesters say the government's admission proves that the
US-led invasion was more of a grab for oil rather than a genuine attempt
to uncover weapons of mass destruction. I prepared a Memorandum for the
Judge, met with the DA, stressed her otherwise completely clean record
and convinced them both to dismiss five of the six charges on the very
first Court date.
La lista completa de marcas comerciales IBM se publica en www. HRW said
the authorities had responded seriously to its concerns, but that it had
not yet led to better conditions.

They asked "Are you Dr Haidr? But I can't do anything.
After registering a .

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm b97300a7322d8177811698da12783b554664ff87
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---