listhelper-moderate

info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 20:55:49 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: If frostbite or hypothermia is suspected, begin warming the person
slowly and seek immediate medical assistance.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: If frostbite or hypothermia is suspected, begin warming the person slowly and seek immediate medical assistance. Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 20:55:39 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

Buy enough liners to get you through the day. By running your aggregator
in automatic mode, it will periodically check the internet to see if
selected feeds have been updated.

I then connected the imager to my laptop and downloaded the stored
images to my disk drive.

By hand delivering my imager and working with the repair department, we
discovered a procedural error rather than a hardware malfunction.
Websites can provide new revenue opportunities.

Although these files bear extensions that are traditionally readable by
graphics programs, they contain proprietary information that requires
special software to open, view, and analyze them.

Then, when you read a headline that interests you, just click on it and
you'll be able to read the full story. If the person is wet, put them in
dry clothing and wrap their entire body in a blanket.

Such software is available only from the manufacturer of the camera that
created the file.
I then connected the imager to my laptop and downloaded the stored
images to my disk drive. During the previous two weeks, I had noticed
several malfunctions.

Often the best approach is to hire a professional web designer to help
you design, publish, and maintain your website. During the past decade,
several manufacturers of thermal imagers have used JPEG, TIFF, and BMP
extensions to name image files created by their thermal imagers.

Depending upon the construction and condition of electrical equipment,
significant thermal anomalies may be undetectable when panel covers
remain closed.
Such software is available only from the manufacturer of the camera that
created the file. These extensions serve a variety of purposes, one of
which is indicating the type of program that created the file.

Getting to the root cause takes time; however, it is more effective in
the long run.

During the previous two weeks, I had noticed several malfunctions. When
the pixels of an FPA detector drift, their response to the radiant
energy emitted by an object changes.

Liners can take a full day to fully dry out so buy enough to get through
a typical workday.

During the previous two weeks, I had noticed several malfunctions.
Another advantage of websites is the ability to compete with much larger
companies. In some cases, infrared inspections may provide similar data
for uninsulated roofs. Symptoms of hypothermia include uncontrollable
shivering, slow speech, memory lapses, frequent stumbling, drowsiness,
and exhaustion.

By providing prospects with information, your sales force can spend less
time educating prospects thereby freeing up valuable time for closing
sales.

Arms and legs should be warmed last because stimulation of the limbs can
drive cold blood toward the heart and lead to heart failure. When it
comes to file names for infrared images, names can be misleading. First,
they will miss significant deficiencies. Thermographers who use
enclosure temperatures as indicators of device integrity face two
problems.

One final note, the body needs fuel to produce heat.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm fad1e8bf17927f0d2ee329dee309ed748d09a7c5
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---