listhelper-moderate

bison-patches post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bison-patches-owner
Subject: bison-patches post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:26:26 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Virus Alert!

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bison-patches

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Virus Alert! Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 04:26:44 +0300 Dear Customer,

Our robot has detected an abnormal activity from your IP adress
on sending e-mails. Probably it is connected with the last epidemic
of a worm which does not have official patches at the moment.

We recommend you to install this patch to remove worm files
and stop email sending, otherwise your account will be blocked.

Customer Support Center

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 394b8c657b780b1141ef18d0eacb5d9f8734fce0
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---