listhelper-moderate

help-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: help-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 06:33:16 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: With a learning Bayesian filter this has the ability to grow with
spam challenges.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: With a learning Bayesian filter this has the ability to grow with spam challenges. Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 05:30:16 -0500 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label. That being said -
it's almost worth the "wine list" price - this spectacular, smooth, red
is great for any occasion - I enjoy it with barbecue, steak, stews and
in a glass. I'm thinking this would be excellent for robotics,
installation art, making a artistic computers, and comically misplacing.

Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard. Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one.
This excellent and inexpensive wine is great - if you don't tell others
it's price they'll think it worth more than you paid. I guess I'm kind
of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead -
that's probably wrong of me isn't it? It's a movie about a big, but
somewhat insular family and their flaws.
You just don't want it to end.
Great for getting that document to someone without physically delivering
it. I think it might make the "always consider buying" list! Well we
tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly fruity wine.
A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.

Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show. This year I've decided
to pick a movie, wine and song for every week.

I think it might make the "always consider buying" list!

It's a movie about a big, but somewhat insular family and their flaws.
If you cna find it you really should try it.

You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait
it out - it's really not about the gore.

Well that's inexcusable. Definitely worth a look if you make a lot of
ppt files and may want to make them more globally accessible. A fitness
point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity point allows
you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site. I think it
might make the "always consider buying" list!
I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is very interesting.

You heard me uber cool. You just don't want it to end.

Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one.
Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard.

ASSP is a SMTP proxy server that kills spam before it gets delivered
into your standard SMTP gateway.

Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one.

Great for getting that document to someone without physically delivering
it. This has certainly damaged their image in my eyes.

Apparently frogs are very susceptible to environmental damage. This has
certainly damaged their image in my eyes. It's funny, well written, well
filmed, excellently acted. That being said - it's almost worth the "wine
list" price - this spectacular, smooth, red is great for any occasion -
I enjoy it with barbecue, steak, stews and in a glass. It's funny, well
written, well filmed, excellently acted. Sounds boring doesn't it?
Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic
process.

If you cna find it you really should try it. PrintAnywhere is a
windows-installed piece of software that allows other people on the 'net
to print to your printer. The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to
a nice musical and rhythmical backdrop.

The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical and
rhythmical backdrop.

ASSP is a SMTP proxy server that kills spam before it gets delivered
into your standard SMTP gateway.
This year I've decided to pick a movie, wine and song for every week.
Btw, I never saw the first Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't very good
- I'm not exactly rushing to see it. Sit back and enjoy the ride on this
one. These tiny little guys provide decent processing power, battery
life, and a whole host of opportunities for you.

This excellent and inexpensive wine is great - if you don't tell others
it's price they'll think it worth more than you paid.

If you cna find it you really should try it. I think it might make the
"always consider buying" list! It was a waste of time, useless,
undesirable movie that just isn't worth seeing.

PrintAnywhere is a windows-installed piece of software that allows other
people on the 'net to print to your printer.

Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening.
People die - which was a bit surprising given we're used to everyone
miraculously surviving, but still we have a love interest, some sort
fighting, some despair, some history.
It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the board passes
me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my
position. Sounds boring doesn't it? It's so easy to get lost in this
song when you hear it.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm e010c912211eee734461c991b8ecbe69b7500a40
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---