listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 00:44:04 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: He knows every inch of the way, and who owns it, and who used to
own it,  what they used to do here, and what became of them.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: He knows every inch of the way, and who owns it, and who used to own it, what they used to do here, and what became of them. Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 22:44:06 -0600 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Our goal is that a traveler along the road will not see any trash atall,
just as I did not when first I came along. I'll give you a buck if you
chuck Chuck Yeager under the chin. Capitol grounds, may just show a
bunch of saplings ready for planting. Just you try storming a redoubt
protected by an abatis, and we'll see who's larfing. Capitol grounds,
may just show a bunch of saplings ready for planting.

But the real attraction of these outings is quality time with Curtis.

Our goal is that a traveler along the road will not see any trash atall,
just as I did not when first I came along. The farther I went up Indian
Creek  Road that sunny Saturday, the less trash I saw.
Folks get stabbed, shot, decapitated, burned at the stake, hanged,
bashed on the noggin, drowned and turned into fiddles.

Capitol grounds, may just show a bunch of saplings ready for planting.
Wish I'd known about Susie, and could have found a photo, when I was
working on the book. I loved the work pictured above - George Stubbs'
White Poodle in a Punt, Stubbs being one of my favorite painters.
Capitol grounds, may just show a bunch of saplings ready for planting.

After my first experiment in which the dumplings turned out a bit tough,
several correspondents offered helpful suggestions.

I am compelled partly by my memory of my first trip up Indian Creek when
I was retirement househunting. Piehole bleu cheese scrapple croissant,
oy.

At the end of the day we have filled the bed of Curtis's pickup, largely
with things that have lain moldering since before we were born. And also
in the paintings of white critters collection, the beloved painting
White Horse and Cherry Blossoms.
While Leroy meditates on his favorite fallen log. 'Cos the opening
movement is "Oh, for Tuna", of course.

So where do you go if you're in the mood for some spicy Zeppelin
stories?

Kibble or something with tuna in it, I fancy, would be acceptable. While
Leroy meditates on his favorite fallen log.

Piehole bleu cheese scrapple croissant, oy.

Don't forget, you can help! In further culinary news, last night's
simple dinner - sauteed baby artichokes and green peas, served over
couscous cooked in broth and with a generous sprinkling of Pecorino.
From the magisterial Austro-Hungarian Aircraft of World War One by Peter
Grosz, George Haddon, and Peter Schliemer. I am compelled partly by my
memory of my first trip up Indian Creek when I was retirement
househunting.
So the catwalk was brief, and the after-catwalk nap was correspondingly
long - real wheel of nature stuff, and very beautiful in its way.

Above, Cat Natasha in her fierce pre-nap mode. Close inspection of the
roadside brings awareness of the other creatures that pass this way.

Truly, it was a miracle; and those of us who have had cats with bladder
problems will  read it with pious but jealous awe. I am compelled partly
by my memory of my first trip up Indian Creek when I was retirement
househunting. I am compelled partly by my memory of my first trip up
Indian Creek when I was retirement househunting.

One has to watch the webcam carefully, since the ship doesn't stay on
the ground very long, and the takeoff is very quick - I was lucky to
catch the thing in flight.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 8a2418af1701a19e6e13c73c53daab9721dff4ef
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---