listhelper-moderate

a2ps-patches post from address@hidden requires approval

From: a2ps-patches-owner
Subject: a2ps-patches post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 09:00:46 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Carnival Cruises Coupons and OffersExpiration Up-to-the-minute
cruise specials?

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/a2ps-patches

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Carnival Cruises Coupons and OffersExpiration Up-to-the-minute cruise specials? Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 16:00:28 +0300 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Home :: Web Directory :: mathematics News :: Free RSS news :: Free
Newsletter :: Tell a Friend Clientfinder.

The destination for the hottest Orbitz. SAVE on Carnival Caribbean
cruises?

More Travel Stores Besides for this page of coupons, see our Hot Topic
Store Coupons, OldNavy. Each Hawaiian island is warm and inviting with a
unique style all its own.

SAVE with the Air Fare Compare Wizard? Thank you for saving with
AllOnlineCoupons. Florida Travel Deals?
This gives us the chance to quickly remove expired deals from our
website.

Thanks for saving with our web site.

SAVE with the Car Reservation Wizard?

com Coupons and CarltonSheets.

We want to be as difinitive as possible, and have the most complete set
of promotion codes, discount bargain specials, clearance sales and
deals. Expiration of internet coupons and bargains can occur without
prior notice at any time. Discount coupons is just the tip of the
iceberg.
com coupon code or promo code, enter it on the Orbitz. We have no
responsibility if you don't get the anticipated discount.

com Now Prior to when you finalize your order, make sure that your
discount worked and the anticipated price was included on your purchase.
SAVE on deals, maps, etc. We disclaim all responsibility if you do not
receive the anticipated discount from Budget Car Rental. SAVE on
Carnival Caribbean cruises?

Each Hawaiian island is warm and inviting with a unique style all its
own.

com Now Prior to when you finalize your order, make sure that your
discount worked and the anticipated price was included on your purchase.
More to the story of the University Club Home :: Web Directory ::
mathematics News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend
Clientfinder.
Last Minute Deals to Dublin!
We include specials, discount offers, promotion code specials and
coupons for Bellagio Las Vegas. We disclaim all responsibility if you do
not receive the anticipated discount from Budget Car Rental.
Florida Travel Deals? com coupons at All Online Coupons. Try Week-Long
Last Minute Gateways?

If we provide any discount codes or special links that don't work,
please contact us so we can remove any invalid listings from this page.

But find a price they must, .
Thanks for saving with our web site.

com Coupon Codes You can rest!

Pythagorus, mixing math with philosophy, believed there was a .

Last-minute flight deals to and from your favorite city? Zacks Bull and
Bear of the Day Highlights: Sinopec Shanghai .

SAVE on Carnival Caribbean cruises sailing from New York? When there is
a bellagio las vegas coupon code or promotion code, you will need to
enter it on the Bellagio Hotel website to redeem it.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm ce4bebdc55bb5d9c1b7413f9d4502ce1e3766363
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---