listhelper-moderate

bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-obsolete-packages-owner
Subject: bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 07:38:28 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: front

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-obsolete-packages

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: front Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 13:38:31 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

This person is a native english speaker who is going to learn french.
Without Artificial Intelligence acting and speaking through them
brain-less clones are inanimate objects. It is no longer correction, but
revenge.

hopefully, in a few months, things should get easier for me.

By the way, today is my birthday. But, I don't really care, you see. It
sounds to me like you have no problem at all.

You don't have to foresee your future, you have to allow it. You're
already part of my life. In my heart I know I can't be wrong about this.
to have the game play as long as possible.

I guess that it's all I had to say, for now. But today, I kind of feel
the need to reassure those who care about me. For you all to know, I
posted this request as soon as I could after I had her on the phone and
heard her crying. He started kissing her lips as softly as he could.
Of course Hitler was Austrian:::An Austrian-born leader of a foreign
nation. Absolutely wonderful! My thoughts are for them and their
families.

But today, I kind of feel the need to reassure those who care about me.

:-D  Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glock, maker of the semi-automatic
gun favored by black street gangs such as the Bloods and the Crips, is
Austrian.

CLUB for their nice toy.

Georgeous, looks like his father too. If only for who she is.
In my heart I know I can't be wrong about this.

Also, it's always pleasant to meet and help tourists find their way. To
the quickest death ! Allez danse Debbie, n'aie pas peur de mourir ! If
you don't do the right things you will do the wrong things, and the
right thing is to ACTIVELY fix your relationship with the gods and
ACTIVELY work to get off Planet Earth.

Spread throughout Europe as clue to Christians worshipping a false god.
and sorry for any drama anyone had to endure.

Your virginity may have bought you tens of thousands of years up there.

I almost feel connected to it.

My love, I wish I could. The Mother Teresa issue was the attempt to help
the Hindus achieve salvation under the positioning that is Manifest
Destiny.

And here we are now, today : there are good chances she stays with us.

As I took some sugar to keep myself up til the end my work day. Je ne
puis demeurer loin de toi plus longtemps. does that mean you're going to
leave me for some unimaginvative man to carry off? There are the
breasts, too !
Was it written somewhere. And here we are now, today : there are good
chances she stays with us. It makes it flee and vanish into air !
Please, don't forget to leave the link to your blog, along with your
usual, "well-known" nickname.

"  If you "think right" you may envoke their mercy. Andrew Mclean: Bart
Donnelly raging down a groomed run at Norquay. Since my jukebox thingy
has issues with some browsers, I thought it would be nicer to share my
music using something more compatible. It's a gluttonous who tames
oneself.

This is not by accident.

Then is it passion that commandes.

Just as if he had written it for me.

People shouldn't be watching movies, TV, listening to music.

I think we are a number to need her around. Understand what I've become,
it wasn't my design.

i used to hate art but ever since history class i became engrossed.

Paul Eluard translated by A.

:P I'm assuming you live in france considering your name? And as sweet
Cyril and Jeffie will testify.
Your virginity may have bought you tens of thousands of years up there.

When I play with him, boys games that is, I feel like a child myself
anew.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 006f81ae7fec54d48929e11f9bd53e1e327067d5
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---