listhelper-moderate

gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval

From: gnokii-users-owner
Subject: gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 05:07:32 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: embarrassed

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/gnokii-users

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: embarrassed Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 12:07:51 +0300 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

It is a little freaky how close Microsoft is to Nintendo physically I
mean the area is one big corporate office park.

Since Gates is a very intelligent man I can not call him a stupid
liberal.

You take what you can get as a company.

Google's latest filing, submitted yesterday, outlines the reasons the
company still believes it should be allowed to participate in the case
as amicus curiae, or friend of the court.
The Court has full authority to consider information beyond that
provided by the plaintiffs to assist it in fulfilling this role.

"But in the last couple of months, we've started to see significant
increases in repair requests, significant call volume, and significant
attention from people.

Details: Enter the contest and win some cash while supporting a worthy
cause at the same time!

Microsoft plans big Vancouver, B. Details: Enter the contest and win
some cash while supporting a worthy cause at the same time! Clearly,
some analyst told him that the gay community has lots of disposable
income that he could possibly harvest. And canada's probably not a bad
place. I have no interest in "saving" Africa or giving gays special
rights. Here's my recording of him discussing his "world's richest man"
status with advertising executive and TV host Donny Deutsch at a
Microsoft conference in Redmond last year. The Caron Treatment Centers,
a nonprofit program in Wernersville, Pa.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm b2cbf25fe247d9d96566a3a3a50a10132b844040
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---