listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 19:59:09 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: GOOD NEWS

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: GOOD NEWS Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 23:59:05 +0000 Hello my good friend.
How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? You may not understand why this mail comes to you. But if you do not remember me, you might Have receive an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded. I am using this opportunity to inform you that this multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with the assistance of another partner from Germany who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.
I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to my new partner's account in Germany that was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed during the course of the transaction. I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $800,000.00 (Eight hundred thousand dollars)which I left to my secretary on your behalf.
My dear friend I will like you to contact MY SECRETARY MR SAMY AKPATA on his direct email address below for the collection of The fund I authorized him to release the fund to you whenever you contact him regarding for it.At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects, which I and the new partner are having at hand. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart, also comply with Mr.SAM directives so that he will send the money to you without any delay.
CONTACT: MR SAMY AKPATA.
POSITION: SECRETARY,
Email:address@hidden
Kindly forward below information to my secretary to enable him send your fund to you.
1. FULL NAMES:_____________________________________________
4. TELEPHONE NUMBER:________________________
Yours Faithfully
Sandy Bangura

Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the New MSN Mobile
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 20dd0439bcfc84260c40995b99823b23f03ad2e9
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---