listhelper-moderate

help-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: help-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 07:18:02 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: journey entrapment

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: journey entrapment Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 18:17:55 +0700 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

On the one hand, I want to defend the existence of the lucky families
who elude the risks and enjoy healthy, happy children. Perhaps we can
come to an agreement between the two perspectives .

There is mystery enough in the Universe without humans weaving
supernatural falsehoods into the fabric of society. Possible motivations
seems more unlikely than a simple coincidence mixed with the
circumstances. Most other beings are simply not complex enough to be
sentient. If being a human cell is sufficient to consider it possessed
of a soul, then why isn't a culture sample taken from a human body
considered to have a soul? I made a mistake and I'm sorry, I know I've
said that a million times but today has just been a bad day with this
getting all this mainstream coverage even though it was just a huge
coincidence. But from the known specifics, He DID IT. Therefore, if
anything spiritual exists, a spiritual realm exists as well per my
definition.
We need to work on improving our health and our lives and stop worrying
about non-existent afterlives! As most parents of twins know, they can
be very energetic and full on with each other when they are together
playing.
As for your second post, I disagree, but I think that is due to
semantics.
Time will tell whether this latest method works.

thank you for listening to my small rant. by the way bruce it's better
to be a has been than a never was.

Or has God perhaps created us in such a way that we know the spiritual
realm exists? nephesh literally means breather.

There is more to life than a brain firing chemicals and a bunch of
physical sensory. I'm having a hard time believing this is coincidence.
OJ was found innocent and most people believe he did it. ADDRESS,
CHILDREN'S SCHOOLS AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS.

Having the IP address so close to WWE HQ seems like it can't be just
another coincidence. If you cut the string at any point, you end the
same life. So do the cells that form after.

and Nina Evelyn are pictured here at seven months old.

on topic tho, stem cell research is one of the more promising medical
fields, if the christians start whining over this, screw em. That's what
I believe most of us observe. ADDRESS, CHILDREN'S SCHOOLS AND PERSONAL
PHONE NUMBERS.
" - Marcus Tullius Cicero  I don't pretend to know whether souls exist
or not. "  At of all the things to pull out of the sky as a reason for
him missing the events over the weeknd, he writes that Nancy is dead and
she actually was?

com site to "PINPOINT" the address of the poster.
He's probably embarrassed as hell that he said the wrong thing at the
wrong time and might lose his anonymity.

Please stop with the conspiracy theorizing.

It does not have a soul. The best thing this person can do for
themselves is give it up to the legal authorities, ASAP.

On the point of the quality of the soul, I don't think it matters.
If that's the case, then it follows that a stem cell line derived from a
few cells plucked out of the blastocyst also has a soul.

OK love you -bu-bye BillyD TMX PS. Today WikiNews, who originally broke
the story, said:  . "  At of all the things to pull out of the sky as a
reason for him missing the events over the weeknd, he writes that Nancy
is dead and she actually was?
That's what the essence of essence is - a being.

and why not its parents?

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 4a2d824e89304a659c07171131ab445928ce12d3
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---