listhelper-moderate

help-bison post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-bison-owner
Subject: help-bison post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 06:15:05 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: catapult

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-bison

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: catapult Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:54:17 +0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the
only bits. Great for getting that document to someone without physically
delivering it.

But let us say this: it rocked. Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one.
I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is very interesting.
Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard. Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening. A
fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity point
allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site. I think
it might make the "always consider buying" list!
A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.
creating web based presentations instead of Microsoft specific ones.

Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show.

Gotta run - it'll increase my score! If you cna find it you really
should try it. You heard me uber cool.
This year I've decided to pick a movie, wine and song for every week.
It's so easy to get lost in this song when you hear it. they're all
likable and dis-likable! ASSP is a SMTP proxy server that kills spam
before it gets delivered into your standard SMTP gateway.

That being said - it's almost worth the "wine list" price - this
spectacular, smooth, red is great for any occasion - I enjoy it with
barbecue, steak, stews and in a glass.
I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to
lock the disc so you can't escape it. Great for getting that document to
someone without physically delivering it. This movie focuses on an
arranged wedding, and life in general in India.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 157ccc732f3422ec042c1be0d4332b1e492a6cb1
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---