listhelper-moderate

gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval

From: gnokii-users-owner
Subject: gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 21:18:07 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Everytime I see one come out of the water, it reminds me of
watching the Space Shuttle going off.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/gnokii-users

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Everytime I see one come out of the water, it reminds me of watching the Space Shuttle going off. Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 21:22:39 -0400
ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

Reef fishing has been productive also.
Local creeks and channels looked like a tournament was being held in
those specific waters.
You may want to fish longer leaders if you encounter moderate current.
Seriously folks, it is real! Yes, the fish ARE here; big dolphin, too.
Wayne Brodeur   Capt. This is not something that I dreamt up at the
Betty Ford. Fishing Charter information also available. Discount and
last minute bargains. How to throw a cast net, bait rigging, and live
bait tips and tricks. If you go to the Interactive Sessions of SxSW,
make sure to drop by the Podcast.

No pressure - Just fun.
Again, remember snook season will be closed May, June, July, and August.

We have had a late Spring start, but our weather is turning to the
raining season.
Hungry fish want you to feed them bait.
With this wind the tarpon have been hugging the bottom in the channels
and bridges and the bite has been reported to be a tough one, but have
had some great tarpon fights this past week. Well it looks like there
will be an upcoming event where we can all get together during the
festival. It never stops to amaze me the enthusiasm my anglers show
whether it is on fly or live bait or even light tackle for our elusive
gamefish.

, A part of The New York Times Company.
Doctors are still largely unaware of this finding. Needless to say, the
fishing has been a bit sporadic, but everyday is different here in the
Keys, and on the flats and backcountry. I still love doing the show, I
just need some time to reflect and come up with truly unique ideas
rather than feeling the pressure to produce content when other, more
personal things are on my mind.
I look forward to your e-mail and feedback and to having a new
Revolution out soon. Reserve your tournament or vacation charter with
the "Papa".
Even if I was a politician, I could not put a positive spin on the
holiday weekend.

Tight lines, and Keep Reeling! Tarpon fishing remains good in the harbor
and the channel coming into Key West Harbor. Hungry fish want you to
feed them bait. I only wish they would tour outside their native Seattle
area.
Details are solidifying for a couple of Austin Podcasters Get Togethers.
Experience the excitement. I will continue to update this written blog
more and more frequently, so stay subscribed. Email Captain Phil to
reserve your Key West fishing charter today.

Well it looks like there will be an upcoming event where we can all get
together during the festival.

, A part of The New York Times Company. Secure online ordering.

I still love doing the show, I just need some time to reflect and come
up with truly unique ideas rather than feeling the pressure to produce
content when other, more personal things are on my mind. Patch fishing
fishing should pick up immensely with snapper, grouper, hogfish,
porgies, sharks, and yellowtail being caught up on the patches of the
reef. I will work on coming up with a revised design, but I doubt I will
be working too hard to integrate the old CSS as the work done under the
hood of this upgrade is pretty serious.

How to throw a cast net, bait rigging, and live bait tips and tricks.
Key West Sport Fishing for Marlin techniques .

Hope to See Yah on the Flats,  Capt.

He also has an easy going way with new anglers.

Peace is finally made between the two versions of me, but we still
manage to escape. the beginning of a perfect vacation! I look forward to
your e-mail and feedback and to having a new Revolution out soon. How to
throw a cast net, bait rigging, and live bait tips and tricks. You may
want to fish longer leaders if you encounter moderate current.

Just take a walk on one of the bridges and you will see what I am
talking about. Hope you enjoy the show.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 1e108e72ae2ee5f1f18a96ce10261b4aea91e9c6
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---