listhelper-moderate

bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-obsolete-packages-owner
Subject: bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 18:36:21 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Greeting

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-obsolete-packages

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Greeting Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 00:25:04 +0200 (CEST)
Dear Friend,

Please reply through this email address:address@hidden

I am into consultancy and legal services.

I have a client , a wife to a retired general in the Ministry of Petroleum and
Minerals in Africa. She is in need of your assistance to secure certain
undisclosed amount and transfer it to your country for safe keeping and
investment.

 Due to the political instability in Africa after the hand over on 29th of May
,2007,she intends to buy a home for the family through your assistance in your
country. She will also arrange her visa to relocate with the family on their
own. You will not be bothered on that.

You will be required to deposite the rest of the funds in your account after
buying a house for the family ,while 10% of the total money will be yours for
assisting the family morally and financially with the project to move the money
to your country and also for assisting them buy a home and keep the other fund.

There is no risks attached to this as all logistics has been properly arrange
to avert any security risks. Should you think you can handle this, please send
me your direct telephone numbers, a brief of your profile immediately. I will
send you further details on what to do once your profile has been approved.

Ensure that this information is handled cautiously and carefully for security
reasons.

 Thank you.

Musa Ibrahim

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm f9664267f1e5703aace655e30e606a6a9c918b16
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---