listhelper-moderate

bug-parted post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-parted-owner
Subject: bug-parted post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:12:02 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Dear Consolation Prize Winner

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-parted

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Dear Consolation Prize Winner Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:11:51 -0400
OWERBALL LOTTO. BV
POWERBALL-WHEEL E-GAME 2007

Dear Consolation Prize Winner,

NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING

This email confirms that you have been notified of by the POWERBALL INTER LOTTO
BV The Netherlands of your email lottery winning for 2007 Power ball Lotto -
Wheel E-game held on 1st January 2007. We wish to congratulate you on the
selection of your email coupon number which was selected among the 45 lucky
consolation prize winners.

Your email ID identified with Coupon No.PBL2348974321 and was selected by
Electronic Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50,000
different email addresses enrolled for the Lotto-Wheel E-game. Your email ID
included among the 50,000 different email addresses where submitted by our
partner international email provider companies.For security reasons, you are
advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is
processed and money remitted to you in the manner you deem fit to claim your
prize. This is a part of our
precautionary measure to avoid unwarranted abuse of this program by some
unscrupulous elements.

Prize Ref No.: PBL/CN/6654/CP

Lottery Group: Consolation Prize Group

Prize Amount: US $500,000 Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only

You are required to file claims for your lottery prize winning by contacting
the Lottery Claims Processing Officer with your winning information provided
above.

Lottery Claims Officer:

Name: Mr. Andrew Patrick

Email; address@hidden

Congratulations once again from all our staffs on your consolation prize
winning, we hope you will partake in our forth coming Power ball Lotto-Wheel
Email-games.

Yours truly,

Mrs.Roseline Donald,
(Lottery Coordinator)
(Online Promo Programme).

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm c152f23d17c8e0f7115cb7a09dbc45f908baa41d
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---