listhelper-moderate

gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval

From: gnokii-users-owner
Subject: gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 05:28:57 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Watch your body change with Anatrim

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/gnokii-users

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Watch your body change with Anatrim Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:26:57 -0100

Don't miss your chance! – Anatrim – The very up-to-date & most delighting product for corpulent people is made available now – As you could see on Oprah

Can you retain all the cases when you said to yourself you would do any thing to get rid of this frightful pounds of fat? Happily, now no big offering is required. Thanks to Anatrim, the ground-shaking, you can achieve healthier mode of life and a really slender figure. Just notice what people write!

“I always had a top life until a year back my girlfriend told me I was portly and in need of looking after my health. Life was never the same after that, till I disclosed Anatrim ™ for me at once. Since loosing about 20 kilos thanx to Anatrim, my private life is back on track, significantly better even than before. Thanks for the awesome product & the top-quality service. Go on your good work!”
Serge Smith, Bellevue WA

"There’s nothing better than gliding into a bikini that I haven't worn for a long time. I feel lean, steadfast, and healthy, thanks to a degree to Anatrim! Many thanks to you!"
Lusia R., Washington

Check out Anatrim, and you'll add yourself to the worldwide association of thousands of delighted buyers who’re getting pleasure out of the revolutionary effects of Anatrim here & now. Less devouring madness, less pounds and more gladness in your life!

Click right here to scan our unbeatable Anatrim bargain!!!

http://www.typefad.com/?hfpszknbv
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm cef3f8b4e84925f6d5625c0147862fdc2a7fc54e
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---