listhelper-moderate

Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 02:57:35 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Don't be the "little guy" in the club Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 06:57:28 -0100 At last, the original thing – with no ramp!
P.E.P. are tasting hot right this time! Well here comes the true stuff not a forgery!
One of the very originals, totally unrivalled produce is on the market everywhere!
Read what people say on this stuff:

"I pleased how swiftly your stuff had an affect upon my boyfriend, he can no way stop babbling about how excited he is having his new size, extent, and libido!"

Lusia R., New York

"At the beginning I considered the gratuitous specimen package I got was some kind of joke, till I tried using the P.E.P. No words can depict how greatly satisfied I am with the outcome I achieved from using this stuff after 6 brief weeks. I'll be ordering continually!"

Steve Doubt, Colorado
Read more recommendations on this astonishing product just now!
http://www.severpil.com/?nruajptnjzc
--- End Message ---