listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 22:04:38 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: "Many data centers have now reached full capacity, limiting a
firm's ability to grow and make necessary capital investments.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: "Many data centers have now reached full capacity, limiting a firm's ability to grow and make necessary capital investments. Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 23:04:28 -0300 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
SREA Continues To Rocket, UP Another 29% By Close!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.40 UP 29%

The watchers are right, SREA keeps climbing. The Market Makers are
raking it in. Act fast and you can too. Look at the numbers and get on
SREA first thing Thursday!

We also have one of those RSS thingamajiggies.

I was depressed and angry, because I hadn't solved the problem. Fog
Creek co-founder Michael Pryor has his own site on Technical Interview
Questions.

It's a particular frame of mind, actually, that software developers get
into when they're in the final debugging phase of a new product.

This is the best product they've ever produced.

The industries covered in the survey include electronics, automotive,
consumer packaged goods and retail.
For further information about Lehman Brothers' services, products and
recruitment opportunities, visit www.

PowerExecutive software, part of the IBM Systems Director portfolio,
will now be available across all IBM systems and storage.

Then you could politely tell any interested employers who don't want to
pay for the trip, "I'd be happy to interview in person.

There was a faint sound of classical music. "I've noticed that every
night around midnight there's loud classical music coming from the
airshaft behind our apartments and it's keeping me awake. About the
Author: I'm your host, Joel Spolsky, a software developer in New York
City. Last year was also the second consecutive year in which IBM gained
the number one position in Hong Kong's external storage market.

Chinese CEOs assigned comparable levels of importance to innovation in
products and services, business models and operations as business
leaders from other countries. You have to reshape your mind until you're
finding fault with everything. IBM Hong Kong will announce details of
how it is supporting its Hong Kong clients' security, virtualisation and
green data center computing requirements in the coming months.
Multinational companies are transforming their procurement strategies
not only for savings but to create strategic advantage, such as local
market insight and control over critical resources.

If you don't know what that is, consider yourself lucky. It took a few
minutes, but I finally convinced her to check if there was any kind of
clock radio in the room below my window. Our unique expertise today
reflects a combination of business insights, technology and innovative
thinking that creates new value for clients and our society as a whole.
Additional IBM partner-enabled service offerings are available from
leading global power and cooling technology, providers including
Anixter, Inc. About IBM      Privacy      Contact

Worse, it was some kind of sturm-und-drang romantic crap that was making
me angry right when I wanted to fall asleep.

I'm not sure how you keep score. This business alliance has been
described and branded as "The China Investment Fund". Eventually, the
music stopped, and I was able to drift off to sleep.

In particular, self-managing autonomic technology is helping improve
utilization of technology systems and reducing energy consumption.

The next night I had had enough.

IBM and Lehman Brothers believe that this investment will also be a
catalyst for the development of China's local software industry.

There are no shortcuts. Thirty-four percent of respondents indicate
their number one challenge is finding local Chinese suppliers. Processor
clocks can be dynamically turned off when there is no useful work to be
done and turned back on when there are instructions to be executed. IBM
Hong Kong will announce details of how it is supporting its Hong Kong
clients' security, virtualisation and green data center computing
requirements in the coming months.

IBM will soon launch an open, Web-enabled clearinghouse for energy
efficiency incentives.
The CEOs interviewed represent all major countries and industries.
"Relief from the energy crisis can't be achieved through incremental
improvements. Processor clocks can be dynamically turned off when there
is no useful work to be done and turned back on when there are
instructions to be executed. I'm planning a trip to the UK for all the
interviews in two months.
I poked my head out windows and found an unlocked door leading to an
airshaft where the music was amazingly loud. IBM will use the new
machine to target customers with less-efficient HP, Sun and Dell
servers. This is a bottleneck to growth that will only worsen as they
compete with each other and domestic companies for employees with
critical skill sets needed for the mass market.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 20c13eed5ca2d504deccc15c16590cdf47e00f4f
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---