listhelper-moderate

help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:45:29 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: When you have money you can do things people who have no money
can't.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: When you have money you can do things people who have no money can't. Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:44:45 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

I knew no one in Denver and had no way to meet anyone. Learning to use
language that paints word pictures in people's minds is one of the most
underused, yet most powerful attraction strategies.

" Note:  if you don't own it, I highly recommend my Ultimate Unlimited
Lifetime of Power and Success with Women System, and I currently have a
very special offer for it. And if you know me personally, you know it's
tough to earn my respect, not to mention my great respect. All you need
are the "forbidden attraction secrets" you'll receive everyday from this
man who truly understands what women want and respond to. Yet that
knowledge is easily obtainable, knowledge that will allow even the
smallest woman to quickly "take apart" a strong, powerful man, hell-bent
on  attacking her. I spend time in New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix,
Baltimore, as well as here in Toronto.

This is how it's supposed to be!

Definitely smacks of the good ol' "small hinges turn big doors" maxim,
and does so beautifully! I've been broke and I've had money, and I'm
here to tell you, it's better to have money. Their information can
literally make you "life-changing" money. "  He loved to say things
like, "you don't have to hit me with a skunk twice," or "there's two
sides to that  pancake.

There are others, and I will put links to their websites up as time and
circumstance permit.
This happens with a lot of guys, but there is a simple solution.

One thing you should work on is your calibration skills.
Home Bio Affiliate Program Products Order Worst Pick Up Lines Ever
Testimonials from Men Testimonials from Women Syndicate this Site
Contact Links Dating Secrets Revealed. If she's attracted, she'll be
there at the appointed time and place.

Read my message and find out. One thing you should work on is your
calibration skills. One of the quickest ways to master the verbal side
of attraction is to learn how to use language that paints word pictures.

Is there really a supplement that can attract sexy women to you, and
keep them coming back, over and over again? " I've gotta confess to you,
I'm still laughing.
If she's not, she'll let you know she can't meet you.

To discover more about this supplement, click here now. I hate people
like that.

One who truly believes in you, and cares for you when everyone else has
lost faith?

Or would you try something new and radically different?

Let him help you too. Read My Message to Discover the Unusual Answer.
Why would any sane man reveal this kind of secret, if it was true?
Screw it up, and you'll keep getting a lot of maybe's and "think  about
it's.

But if she's not attracted to you, you might as well not even exist any
more. But getting a second one was a real pain.
No more "meeting beautiful sexy women.

You can make them come to you, too - click here now to discover why she
came to me, and how you can do the same. Do it right, and she'll always
want to meet you again. I used to call again, but now I just do not
bother. Listed below are three top-notch doers, people who I know and
spend time with personally, both in public and behind closed doors.
having money makes things better all the way around.

Almost every great communicator uses language that paints visual
pictures. Better believe I'm going to store it for future reference.
Home Bio Affiliate Program Products Order Worst Pick Up Lines Ever
Testimonials from Men Testimonials from Women Syndicate this Site
Contact Links Dating Secrets Revealed. I've heard all kinds of saying
before, but that one was new to me. A Special Message from the King
about money.

Who Else Wants FREE Money from the King?

John Alanis shares his dating  secrets and tips on how to meet and pick
up hot babes, sexy women thru online personals, and his unusual take on
seduction and NLP.

Will Your SUCCESS STORY be the next one posted here?
"  He loved to say things like, "you don't have to hit me with a skunk
twice," or "there's two sides to that  pancake. After a bitter divorce I
moved to Denver to get away from my ex-wife and basically start over.
No more "meeting beautiful sexy women.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 136adb3926bf4482a0baff86257a443a968f3ec6
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---