listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:53:55 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Volkswagen Automobile Company Year Sales Award

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Volkswagen Automobile Company Year Sales Award Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:53:51 -0400
Volkswagen Automobile Company
Our Ref:VKS/776090X2/23
Batch: 013/05/8394369

Dear Winner,

  We happily announce to you of this year annual Volkswagen Automobile Company
sales Lottery award held on 11 JUNE 2007, your e-mail address attached a pin
Number 8603775966738 with Reference Number 536802, which subsequently won the
lottery.

You are therefore been approved to claim total sum of 250,000.00 GBP (Two
hundred and fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds) ) in cash credited to file.
This is from a total cash prize of 250,000,000.00, shared amongst 100 winners,
All  winning emails for the online version were
 selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and
extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are
listed online.

This promotion takes place annually. Your pin number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe . In view of this, your 250,000.00 GBP
(Two hundred and fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds) will be released to you
by our payment office in United Kingdom, Our
 European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release
of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security reasons, you are advised
to keep your winning information confidential  till your claim is processed and
your winning prize remitted to you.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

To file for your claim, fill the winner verification form below and forward to
funds released officer immediately via email.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM

1.FULL NAMES:__________________________________
2.ADDRESS:_____________________________________
3.SEX:_______________
4.AGE:________
5.MARITAL STATUS:___________________
6.OCCUPATION:___________________
7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:_____________________________
8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:_____________________
9.PIN NUMBER:___________________
10.REF NUMBER:__________________
11.AMOUNT WON:___________________________________
12.STATE:__________________________________
13.COUNTRY________________________________

Mr.Joseph Ahmann.
Email :address@hidden
Tell: +44-701-113-3130
Fax:+ 44- 870 478 1471

Congratulations from me and members of staff of Volkswagen Automobile
 Company.
Cordially,
Mrs.Jessica Anderson.
Online coordinator,
Volkswagen Automobile Company

Confidentiality Notice:
   Please note that this email and any files that may be attached to  it,
is/are confidential and is/are intended for the sole use of the individual or
entity (is) to which it/they is/are addressed. Any use,
 distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly
prohibited under applicable law(s).  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to official business of Company
LOTTERY and insurance shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by
Company LOTTERY finance and insurance when addressed to concern finance and
insurance clients; and any information contained in this email is subject to
the terms and conditions of the Company client's contract(s).

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm a8f2e3beb82dafc08b3792d297993ad79c947147
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---