listhelper-moderate

bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 05:39:40 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Baiomys N: Baiomyses?

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Baiomys N: Baiomyses? Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:39:33 -0100
ERMX Supports Small Business For Big ROI!

Entremetrix Inc.
Sym: ERMX
$0.16
Up 100% in last few days

ERMX provides full management solutions for small public and private
corporations. The recent launch in March of "Payroll Bridge” software has
already had a dramatic impact on the market. The last few weeks has see an 100%
increase in share price and it is expected to continue to rise! Check out there
website and listen to the audio report from the CEO and get on ERMX first thing
Monday!

Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:39:33 -0100

APPLICATION SOFTWARE

Usually, water boils at 100C and 600C is hot-as-lava burning through your
skin/flesh/bones. That fuel cell is a mini-volcano!

I read your article on my BenQ monitor, and I simply HavE to comment.

I'll probably still read your site, but I hate you so much right now if that
was true.

FAX MODEM

Subject: BenQ chooses new daft name

As I write this, they should be thinking about a new policy, you know, that
kind of policy that if you think very hard it would justify the deletion of The
Inquirer.

The tiny brick library in Leonardo Da Vinci's hometown is putting 3,000 pages
of the genius' work online in a high-resolution, searchable archive.

NEWSGROUP

Rupert  With feed-in tariffs, solar panels become profit centers. In Germany,
the government gives panel owners around 45 cents for every kilowatt hour fed
into the grid, which is more than a kilowatt hour costs.  Because I'm a San
Francisco journalist, some of you will conclude that I'm inherently biased
against America. You couldn't be more wrong. When I come through customs, I
want to hug the security guards. In Dubai, citizens have to deal with an
omnipresent secret-police force. (A plainclothes agent even followed me one
morning.) In India, there's relentless bureaucracy. China has aggravating
censorship. And in Germany, they are still trying to wrap their minds around
the convenience store concept.

Talinda tried to shrug it off. "Whatever," she said.
4. Give subsidies and tax breaks to businesses. Giving money to billionaires is
never a popular political program, but since every other nation does it, we
need to as well.

ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

Gormly

As in Chester Charlie Bennington, lead singer of Linkin Park. His band's
infectious mashup of rap and rock had made it the most high-profile act in the
genre called nu-metal. He'd sold more than 40 million records. Played stadiums,
seen the world, won a couple of Grammys.
perspective I'd like to deliver my first State of the Union speech. I don't
hold public office, but as a citizen, I figure that I have this prerogative. My
message: We're doomed, people.

But the lessons we learned would benefit anyone who entertains thoughts of
soundproofing their home.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 6393d39ccbe42a9f184584fd281e7451e03b4390
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---