listhelper-moderate

info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 04:41:40 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: FROM GEORGE PATH.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: FROM GEORGE PATH. Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:41:33 +0000 FROM THE DESK OF GEORGE PATH.
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK  (ADB)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.

Dear Friend,

How are you,first i will explain my self little to you
before we continue. I am the manager of bill and
exchange at the foreign remittance department of
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB)I am writing to seek
your interest over a transaction.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of
$15m US dollars (FIFTEEN MILLIONS US DOLLARS) . In an
account that belongs to one of our foreign customer
who died along with his entire family in November
2001  in a plane crash. Since we got information about
his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to
come over and claim his money because we cannot
release it unless somebody applies for it as next of
kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our
banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that
all his supposed next of kin   or relation died
alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody
behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I and one
other official in my department have decided to make
this business proposal to you and release the money to
you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for
safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is
coming for it and we don’t want this money to go into
the Bank's treasury as unclaimed Bill.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if
such money remained unclaimed after five years, the
money will be transferred into the Bank's treasury as
unclaimed fund. The request of  foreigner as next of
kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that
the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot
stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

We agree that 40 % of this money will be for you as
foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a
foreign account,  10 % will be set aside for expenses
incurred during the business and 50 % would be for me
and my colleague. There after I will visit your
country for disbursement of the fund according to the
percentages indicated in this proposal. Therefore to
enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as
arranged, you must apply first to the bank as
relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating
your bank name, your bank account number, your private
telephone and fax number for easy and effective
communication and location where in the money will be
remitted.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by
email the text of the application. I will not fail to
bring to your notice that this transaction  is hitch
free and that you should not entertain any atom of
fear as all required arrangements have been made for
the transfer .

You should contact me immediately as soon as you
receive this letter.

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Your’s faithfully george path
Bill and Exchange Manager,
Africa Development Bank (A.D.B)

Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail et bénéficiez d'un filtre antispam gratuit ! Windows Live Hotmail
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 95b7dc18c13909e5d18efef8beea500c688c23ca
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---