listhelper-moderate

bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 05:24:59 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Don't assume that a small leak will only waste a little water.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Don't assume that a small leak will only waste a little water. Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:26:47 +0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
http://flyway.in/go.php?id=10 :)
OTCPicks.com Picks SREA As The Stock to Watch. UP 272% In 7 Days!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.30 UP 20% Today

Up another 20% today and over 272% in the last 7 days, OTCPICKS.com puts
SREA on their watch list. Read up and get on SREA first thing Wed!

New and exciting products added daily.

US a global leader in plumbing, environmental plumbing and plumbing
news, today announced the PlumbingSupply.

Be wise and protect yourself, your water, and the environment. The use
of Manufacturers Names and Numbers are not meant to infer that our parts
are made by that manufacturer, they are used for identification purposes
only. US has been serving the entire Internet community, around the
world.

Award-winning tech support that's there for you if you ever need it.
The plumbing information for this RSS syndication feed, powered by
PlumbingSupply. Bring the entire family, the Leap Year Festival is for
everyone. Delta, American Standard, Sloan, Moen, Coyne-Delaney,
Thermostats, Bath Products, Toilet Parts, Faucets, and Sink Parts are
just a few of the Plumbing Supplies we stock. Don't wait a week to fix a
leak.

Two easy ways to order: expert one-to-one assistance over the phone, or
easy-to-follow click-through menus online. Plumbing News For
Professionals, About Professionals, From Professionals. US is America's
favorite online plumbing superstore.

The use of Manufacturers Names and Numbers are not meant to infer that
our parts are made by that manufacturer, they are used for
identification purposes only.
New and exciting products added daily.

The right plumbing part, right to your door. US News Syndication XMLPlumbingSupply. Bring the entire family, the Leap Year Festival is
for everyone.

US has been serving the entire Internet community, around the world. Be
wise and protect yourself, your water, and the environment.

US News Announcements. The right plumbing part, right to your door. New
and exciting products added daily.

US serves the public, contractors, schools,  multi-housing, hospitals,
and government accounts.

US goal is to promote a healthy environment and a peaceful, sustainable
world by spreading environmental awareness. Don't wait a week to fix a
leak. Please explore and feel free to send your comments, questions and
inquiries.

Delta, American Standard, Sloan, Moen, Coyne-Delaney, Thermostats, Bath
Products, Toilet Parts, Faucets, and Sink Parts are just a few of the
Plumbing Supplies we stock. US News Announcements. New and exciting
products added daily. US News  Syndication  XMLPlumbingSupply.

US, a global leader in plumbing and plumbing news, today announced that
its information channel is now available online, providing timely
industry, trade and professional news.
Don't assume that a small leak will only waste a little water. Please
explore and feel free to send your comments, questions and inquiries.

US is America's favorite online plumbing superstore.

US a global leader in plumbing, environmental plumbing and plumbing
news, today announced the PlumbingSupply. Don't assume that a small leak
will only waste a little water. Discounts available for volume purchases
and the trade. The use of Manufacturers Names and Numbers are not meant
to infer that our parts are made by that manufacturer, they are used for
identification purposes only.
We specialize in hard to find plumbing parts.

US is America's favorite online plumbing superstore.
Don't assume that a small leak will only waste a little water.

US has been serving the entire Internet community, around the world.

New and exciting products added daily. Two easy ways to order: expert
one-to-one assistance over the phone, or easy-to-follow click-through
menus online.

Plumbing News For Professionals, About Professionals, From
Professionals.

Fast shipping, quality products and friendly service, an established
Plumbing Supply Company you can trust.
Delta, American Standard, Sloan, Moen, Coyne-Delaney, Thermostats, Bath
Products, Toilet Parts, Faucets, and Sink Parts are just a few of the
Plumbing Supplies we stock. Delta, American Standard, Sloan, Moen,
Coyne-Delaney, Thermostats, Bath Products, Toilet Parts, Faucets, and
Sink Parts are just a few of the Plumbing Supplies we stock.
Premium Shopping Is Easier, Safer, Smarter, Shop Now. We have thousands
of items in our vast Plumbing Inventory, our website just showcases a
few items.

We specialize in hard to find plumbing parts. Plumbing News  By
PlumbingSupply. US News  Syndication  XMLPlumbingSupply.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm f8a9ce5ff421021fe1b41fa467a9ddba630fd41f
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---