listhelper-moderate

info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:41:42 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: =?gb2312?B?Q29vcGVyYXRpb24=?=

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Cooperation Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:41:19 +0800

Dear Sir

   I am glad to give u an email,i think the element in the emergency of things is cooperation by sincerely,so your coming will be warmly welcomed.

We mainly produce the daily-chemical products and make-up products.our plant

is colsed in and germfree.

 Daily-chemical:shower gel,body lotion,body mist,bath bubbles,bath fizzers,hand soaps liq soaps,transpreant soaps,bath salt,shampoo,cream,styling gel,caviar,bath set,candles,aromatherapy oil,perfum, Skin Care and so on.

Make-up products: Nail Polish, Nail Care, Nail liquid, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Eyeshadow, Mascara, Lip Honey, Lip Color, Lip Oil,make-up Kit

Quality assurance:

Passionate attention to details is a key aspect of Xiyan quality assurance procedure, which consists of on-site inspection of raw materials, in-line production and pre-shipment final inspections. The final inspection procedures follow internationally recognized standards.

Every staff in Xiyan know that quality is the "lifeline" for tommorrow, which we have strived to secure it.

Distribution Center Equiped with EDI system

For the time being, cost-efficient, Details-oriented and time-saved logistical services has played a key role in the whole service chain to worldwide leading retailers, we taken important steps incorporated the modern distribution center in our industry park and equip it with advanced software and hardware. All the order processing, warehouse management, purcahsing/receiving, bar code processing, remote distribution, account receivable/payable etc.are based on EDI (Electronic Data Inerchange) system.

Fundamental Prohibitions

•  Child labor: No person under the age of 16 (or older if specified by local law) employ in the production of merchandise for Xiyan clients.

•  Forced Labor: Do not use forced, indentured or conscript labor in our manufacturing operations.

•  Disciplinary Practices: Do not use corporal punishment or other forms of mental or physical coercion.

•  Discrimination: We believe workers should be employed based on their abilities, rather than their personal characteristics or beliefs.

•  Corruption: Xiyan will not conduct business with any supplier who offers bribes, kickbacks, gifts, favors, loans or services to any X iyan employee for any reason.

Working Conditions

•  Xiyan provide a safe and healthy workplace that complies with local laws.

•  Working Hours: Overtime worked should be compensated and in compliance with local laws.

•  Fair Wages: Employees must be paid in accordance with the local and/ or national laws or regulations as a minimum standard

Our Service

Xiyan is the home of innovation and service. Our products led us a successful way into the marketing campaign around the world also won worldwide popularity in Europe & America and brought onto the shelves of many famous retailers

In 21 st century, the winning advantage over the competition is the fresh creative designs as well as the quatity of service and product. At Xiyan, we follow closely the latest fashion designs and trends around the globe, we execute the most strict rules of quality control in the industry with state of art information technology.

Xiyan strives to create and maintain a proactive relationship with its customers, as well as sales representatives around the world for the future success on the foundation described below:

•  An assortment of well-made and priced product category

•  Friendly and responsive customer service

•  A professional distribution platform & Logistics Service

•  Stringent Quality procedure and system

With the completion of its 16,000sqm,,Xiyan will be able to accomplish the one stop merchandising source goal for each and every customer.

In-House Design and Products Development

In today's increasingly competitive, fast-paced business environment. Variety and timely design has became an area of intense focus. Our artist of experienced professionals are ready to be compatible with your ideas flow, while you plan to lanch a new series for the new season, do let us know, we'll carry out all the rest work include the complete artwork and product development within your framework.

Integrity: Upholding the highest level of commitment to our customer, vendor and employee.

Mutuality: Sharing all together with our customer, vendor and employee.

Satisfaction: Meeting expectation of our customer, vendor and employee.

Loyalty

Through our years in business, we have come to one fundamental truth. All successful companies have one thing in common - they are built on the solid foundation of a great customer base. Customer are loyal to companies when companies are loyal to customers. This is a tradition that continues at XIYAN, we will work hared every day to earn your business and your loyalty.

    Yours sincerely,Moulton

 Shenzhen Xiyan Industrial Co.,ltd

Tel:+86-755-88878788-826

Fax:+86-755-27468817

Web:www.szxiyan.com

Email:address@hidden/address@hidden

Add:The Third Industrial Zone of North Jiangbian Road ,Songgang Towm,Baoan Dis,Shenzhen,China

--- End Message ---

--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm b84a9df8e3bac83c046a5081280f7c7503ff8334
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---