listhelper-moderate

info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 00:22:29 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: FROM MRS.MELANIE VAUGHAN

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: FROM MRS.MELANIE VAUGHAN Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 05:19:39 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
FROM MRS.MELANIE VAUGHAN
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD
DEPARTMENT
RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Congratulations to you as
we bring to your notice, the results of the
First Category draws of
THE MICROELEC LOTTO PROMO INT. We are happy to
inform you that you
have emerged a winner under the First Category,
which is part of our
promotional draws. The draws were being
officially announced on the
8th of June, 2007.

Participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from
2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and
companies from Africa,
America, Asia, Australia,Europe, Middle East
and Oceania as part of
our International Promotions Program.

Your e-
mail address, attached to winnining numbers 32513 consequently
won in
the First Category. You have therefore been awarded a lump sum
pay
out of 500,000.00eur (five hundred thousand euro), which is the
winning
payout for Category A winners.This is from a total cash prize
of
10,000,000.00 Million Euros shared amongst the first Twenty (20)
lucky
winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now
deposited with the paying Bank.In your best interest
to avoid mix up
of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you
keep the entire
details of your award strictly from public notice
until the process
of transferring your claims has been completed, and
your funds
remitted to your account.This is part of our security
protocol to
avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants/nonparticipants of this program.

Please contact your
claims agent immediately for due processing and
remittance of your
prize money to a designated bank account of your
choice. You are
advised to contact the agents by email,phone or fax.
Failure to do so
may warrant disqualification.

NOTE: For easy reference and
identification, remember to quote your
winning numbers in your
correspondence with your claims agent.

To file for your claim, please
contact the fiduciary agent with your
winning numbers, tel/fax
numbers and full names.
MR. WILLIAMS GRAYHAM.
AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS.
TEL: 0031-616 951 803
FAX: 0031-847 372 583.
REPLY EMAIL:address@hidden
All winnings must be
notarized to complete the claim process; winners
will be referred to
a Foreign Transfer Manager,to have their winnings
notarized.

Congratulations once again from all our staff.

Sincerely Yours,
MRS.
MELANIE VAUGHAN.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 70b929a597188f0aec2b9852c15bbd96a8e16b49
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---