listhelper-moderate

Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 04:43:59 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Don't be the "little guy" in the club Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 03:40:13 +1200 Finally the genuine stuff – without ripoffs!
P.E.P. are very hot at this time! Well here comes the original thing not a fictitious one!
One of the very exceptionals, absolutely unparalleled product is available around the world!
Notice just what people say on this stuff:

"I pleased how swiftly your stuff had an affect upon my boyfriend, he can no way stop chatting on how excited he is having his new size, extent, and libido!"

Lusia R., San Diego

"Firstly I thought the gratuitous sample I received was a kind of a nasty trick, until I tried taking the P.E.P. I can not describe report how greatly satisfied I am with the outcomes I achieved from using this remedy after 6 brief weeks. I'll be ordering constantly!"

Charley Mock, Las Vegas
Read more recommendations on this astonishing product right here & right now!
http://www.aljur.hk/?gwdpaureymhd
--- End Message ---