listhelper-moderate

Re: bfteam config fixed

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: bfteam config fixed
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 17:46:46 -0500

Now I am completely confused.

What are these "moderator messages" which only the moderator addresses
receive?  I was under the impression that owner received a proper
superset of moderator in terms of what msgs were received.  Doesn't seem
to me that anything else would work right.

I have already configured another 30 or so lists with l-m in the
moderator field (see /tmp/lmod on lists), so if it has to change,
there's a lot to redo.

karl