listhelper-discuss

Re: more debbugs-submit mistaken discards

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: more debbugs-submit mistaken discards
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 22:02:55 -0600

Glenn Morris wrote:
> The originals of these reports were mistakenly discarded:
>
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=14092
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=14093

Are you talking about the last message in those logs?  I don't see
anything unusual about those.  I will look through the logs and see
what I find.

> (Also a bunch of control messages from address@hidden, but I think
> that may have been a non-listhelper moderator, not sure.)

Well...  Actually I do know about those.  If those are the ones I
think they are then I discarded them.  Those were what prompted me to
write my other note asking if something had changed with control.
After writing my note I had left them in the queue for a while but
then in the information vacuum I eventually did discard them.  I
thought they were just junk at that point.  I didn't know at the time
that the control address was plumbed in through the mailman mailing
list.  I know better now.  Sorry.

Bob