listhelper-discuss

Re: Bug-hurd post from address@hidden requires approval

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Bug-hurd post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 02:02:44 -0700

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Schwinge wrote:
> >     Subject: FOSDEM 2012 - Multiserver, microkernel-based operating systems
> > devroom
>
> Did someone reject/discard this message?

It looks very familiar.  I am pretty sure I discarded it.  I am sure I
thought it was one of the dozen or so call for papers email that come
through every week.  It just has that same look to me.  Sometimes
there is just too much spam.  Sorry about that.

> It should not have been; I'll bounce it back to the list.  The copy
> for l4-hurd was still in the to-be-approved queue; I approved it and
> white-listed Jakub.

I will make sure I don't discard it this time.  :-(

Thanks for catching and correcting it.

Bob