listhelper-discuss

listhelper back online after brief outage

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: listhelper back online after brief outage
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:36:10 -0700

Today from 12:30-16:30 (-0700) my internal dns server that feeds the
mail relay had a brief outage due to a network switch lockup.  I have
rebooted the switch and it seems fine at the moment so I think I will
simply keep an eye on it since it has not given me any previous
trouble.  With internal dns back online the mail relay is back online
too and with it listhelper is up and running again sending messages
through spamassassin.  Things look to be back to normal.

Bob