liquidwar-user

[liquidwar-user] Amazing game, but with network problems...

From: Jeremy !!!
Subject: [liquidwar-user] Amazing game, but with network problems...
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 23:41:45 +0000

Holy crap. What an amazing game. Best free software I've come across in a while. I'm on a Pentium 166 w/32 megs of RAM and it works like a charm... offline that is. When I try to go into internet games, I get some problems. Sometimes it works, but it usually just hangs and then proceeds to boot me. This seems to vary by server. I went into console mode and tried connecting to myself. It worked once, but the other two times it gave me the errors:
Disconnecting "24.bla.bla.bla:2142" (keepalive failed)
and
Disconnecting "24.bla.bla.bla:2142" (no more keys)

I read in the archives of this list that you're going to fix the network stuff... so I guess you should keep this in mind.

I'd be very interested in testing the next version, if need be. I have broadband, so I could download crap quick.

-JT