Re: [Linphone-users] Please help to create a Linphone account

From: Julien Favre-Bulle
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Please help to create a Linphone account
Date: Fri, 17 May 2024 10:16:02 +0200

Dear John,

We had an issue with our mail server that has been fixed but we are still facing difficulties with Gmail addresses.

If you have an alternative mail, please use it instead of your Gmail.

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developer & Project Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
julien.fb@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

https://www.linphone.org