Re: [Linphone-users] IP 54.37.202.229

From: Joe Bidon
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] IP 54.37.202.229
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 20:50:07 +0100

Hi,

Good question John, I haven't got the answer, but I can complete with a quick inquiry :-)

A grep run in the source of the desktop version did not match anything, which version of Linphone are you using ?

I think this is for the chat feature of Linphone ? A search about the use of 5223 port showed that it is used for jabber ssl. Also search about IP owner show that's owned by belladone communication the firm behind  Linphone.

Why jabber port is opened on each call ?