[Linphone-users] Problems in linphone softwares after installation

From: ellouze mohamedamine
Subject: [Linphone-users] Problems in linphone softwares after installation
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 14:51:34 +0200

Hello,

I am a student, preparing his final project in a laboratory. I'm working on the SIP context. For that, I installed linphone on 2 different machines with a Linux operating system 14.04.4 and the 2 machines are located on the same local subnet.

The problem is when I run linphone from the command line in the 2 machines  and I try to make a call from the 1st machine to the 2nd machine, then it passes the call and we listen to the dial tone but when the 2nd machine picks then the linphone softwares are  stopped in both machines and the :

message which  appears on terminal 1:

"Another running instance of linphone has been dertected. It has been woken-up"

message which appears on terminal2:
"Error in linphone: double free or corruption "

I would like to  ask you if you have any idea how  I can manage to solve this problem.
Thank you very much for your answer and your help.