Re: [Linphone-users] Feature Request: Individual Account Availability

From: Ghislain Mary
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Feature Request: Individual Account Availability
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 18:02:38 +0200

Hi Mark,

The feature you are requesting is already present in Linphone 4.0.

The registration status of an account and the presence status are two different things. The presence status is indeed global in Linphone 4.0. However if you want do unregister an account, you can go to the preferences window, in the first tab (SIP accounts) click on the edit icon of the account you want to disable. Then in the popup, toggle the register button.

Cheers,

Ghislain