[Linphone-users] Subscribe Presence To Asterisk yields "489 Bad Event" E

From: Akan Asimkhan
Subject: [Linphone-users] Subscribe Presence To Asterisk yields "489 Bad Event" Error
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 12:28:24 +0430

Hi,

When I try to use liblinphone "Basic buddy status notification" sample to subscribe an extension to Asterisk, asterisk responses with "489 Bad Event". I searched about this on the net, and I found that asterisk requires "Accept : application/pidf+xml". But I don't know how I can force linphone to send this line in subscribe request.

Please guide me about this.

Thanks
Asimkhan