[Linphone-users] registration trouble with linphone.org sip service?

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: [Linphone-users] registration trouble with linphone.org sip service?
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 20:34:50 -0400

[I'm not sure this is the right list.]

I've been learning my way around sip, and have helped others get set up
with various services.  Mostly things are ok, with clients of jitsi/mac,
linphone/ios, linphone/android(fdroid), and an ObiHai phone.

Two people are having trouble with sip.linphone.org accounts.  Overnight
and this morning particularly, the Obi phone was having trouble
registering with sip.linphone.org, but not with a second service.  I am
seeing forbidden codes.  A different person with Jitsi/mac often gets
"login failed" popups asking for the password, but it's stored.  A third
person with jitsi has no trouble.  I have not seen this problem with
ostel.co or a commercial service.

So I am wondering if sip.linphone.org has been having problems, and if
others are seeing this, or if I have local issues to troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Greg