[Linphone-users] Calls not completing when start with #

From: Michael Mason
Subject: [Linphone-users] Calls not completing when start with #
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 20:34:43 +0000

I have had several users of mine report that the iOS app and Android app will not allow them to connect to any extension starting with a #.

I have done a sip trace and the 200 OK is being sent back to the clients, but it is not showing that the call is connected. We have found that extensions starting with * work fine.

Is there anything more that would be needed for help looking into this issue?

iOS - 3.13.9
Android - 3.1.1

Thanks

MM