[Linphone-users] Problem with multiples linphone instalations

From: Adrian Maire
Subject: [Linphone-users] Problem with multiples linphone instalations
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 20:55:39 +0100 (BST)

Hello :-)

I have linphone installed on 3 devices (instalations): 1 on my android phone, 1 on my home PC with linux/opensuse and 1 on my office PC with windows 7.

I am not sure how to handle with that:
- Create a new SIP for every instalation: that mean my friends send me messages to the wrong account and i cannot read them.
- Use the same SIP for every instalation: Linphone lost lot of messages.

I currently use the same SIP for all instalations, and messages are sent to
- some times all connected devices.
- some times to only one (not the last, but a random one)
- some times to no one (messages are just lost, but my contact receive his "green arrow" confirmation)

While an instalation is not receiving messages, the log show just
"message: eXosip: Reseting timer to 10s before waking up!" every 10s

I expect to give all relevant information, but if any else is required, just ask me.

Best regards, Adrian M.