Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.6.1 for Ubuntu -- multiple compilation w

From: Guillaume Beraudo
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.6.1 for Ubuntu -- multiple compilation warning/error bugs and deprecated functions
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:48:57 +0200

Hi,

Compiling ortp without zrtp should work out of the box.
On master, configure.ac effectively contains:
AC_ARG_ENABLE(zrtp,
        [AS_HELP_STRING([--enable-zrtp], [Turn on or off compilation of zrtp
(GPLv3+ only) (default=no)])],
        [case "${enableval}" in
                yes)    zrtp=true ;;
                no)     zrtp=false ;;
                *)      AC_MSG_ERROR(bad value ${enableval} for --enable-zrtp)
;;
        esac],
        [zrtp=false]
)

if test "$zrtp" = "true" ; then
        PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBZRTPCPP, libzrtpcpp >= 3.0.0,
                [AC_DEFINE(HAVE_zrtpcpp_with_len, 1, [Defined when zrtpcpp
requires added len param])],
                [PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBZRTPCPP, libzrtpcppcore >= 2.0.0,
                        [],
                        [PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBZRTPCPP, libzrtpcpp >= 2.0.0)]
                )]
        )
        if test "$have_srtp" = "no" ; then
                AC_MSG_ERROR("ZRTP requires SRTP")
        fi
        AC_DEFINE(HAVE_zrtp, 1, [Defined when zrtp support is compiled])
else
        echo "ZRTP compilation is disabled."
fi

I fixed the unused variable in pasnd, in mediastreamer master.

Regarding ffmeg deprecations, do you use libav or libffmpeg?
Could you have a look to commits 9b3487265555c933375ce932f4e3e6511cf532dd
and c799531d9403c50fb06965a921e1530c814e02a1 and send a patch for any missing
components.

Cheers,

Guillaume Beraudo