[Linphone-users] Windows - Can't receive calls.

From: Liam Alford
Subject: [Linphone-users] Windows - Can't receive calls.
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 12:42:53 +0000

Hi All,

Bit of a noob when it comes to sip (and linphone) i have my sip identity set as sip:address@hidden and sip proxy set as sip:nat.voiptalk.org:5065. Once i enter my account password i can then connect and make a call, i get the two way audio as expected but i can't seem to receive a call. If i dial my number the call gets answered strait away but not by linphone and there is no audio at all.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Ne0