[Linphone-users] lag

From: Steven Blatchford
Subject: [Linphone-users] lag
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 04:25:17 -0500

I am using linphone v3.3.2 with a co-worker for some pair programming.
We sit close enough that, at times, I can hear him talking and thus
notice the approximate one second delay.  I assume there is a buffer
which is causing this.  Since we are connected to the same network with
very low latency and plenty of bandwidth, is there a way to lower this

In the rc file I noticed a setting under 'rtp' called
audio_jitt_comp=60.  I experimented with different values but could not
notice any difference.

Lastly, thank you for this software.