[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Linphone-users] Sending text craches Linphone, Missing calls managm
Re: [Linphone-users] Sending text craches Linphone, Missing calls managment, Huge PulseAudio and Video CPU usage
Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:13:35 +0100
In current git tree,
1. the crash during sending of text is fixed
2. history window is improved and owns a "Call back" button
3. yes, audio is really a nightmare on linux, there is nothing we can
do... Personnaly I uninstalled pulse-audio on my debian, there are too
many problems (silent audio, crashes, loud distorted sounds...)
4. that is probably normal. Real time encoding of video requires heavy
5. You probably have an ffmpeg version with all codec covered by patents
Le mardi 18 janvier 2011 à 11:23 +0200, Oleg Miloshev a écrit :
> Hi all,
> I have just tried Linphone 3.3.2 on OpenSuse 11.3 64x86 and observed some
> problems :
> 1. On any attempt to send a text message linphone blocks and crushes.
> 2. Missing calls are difficult to be managed as the call address should be
> copy from the history log and paste in dial entry unless that is an address
> exists in the address book.
> 3. Pulse Audio goes up to 17% usage on audio call.
> 4. Video calls takes up to 60% CPU.
> 5. Theora is the only codec caring video calls , other codecs bring up black
> or green still picture.
> Hope those are things manageable to be fixed.
> Linphone-users mailing list