Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec segmentation fault

From: Alastair Johnson
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec segmentation fault
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 10:57:01 +0100

On Friday 06 August 2010, Monali Bhattacharya wrote:
> Hi Raseel,
>   I've cross compile linphone only for the console not for gui and video.
> In my arm board gdb command is not there, Can you say whether remote gdb
> is possible?

Remote debugging is possible, and there's a whole section in the gdb
documentation about it [1]. The only time I've used it was with the Neuros
OSD, following the instructions on their wiki [2]. The instructions should
work with more or less any remote linux target though.

[1] http://davis.lbl.gov/Manuals/GDB/gdb_17.html
[2] http://wiki.neurostechnology.com/index.php/Derobert%27s_Guide_to_the_On-
Screen_Display:_Developing_for_the_OSD#Setting_up_remote_debugging_with_the_GNU_debugger_.28gdb.29