Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone news

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone news
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:02:29 +0100

Welcome Jehan, I'm using linphone in a professional environment from just three
days but I see great potential:
filling the lack of a good open source softphone for linux
and also the ability to run it from command line is a killer feature!

So congratulations Jehan and Simon, I wish you a bright future!

Mike