Re: [Linphone-users] Cannot run self-compiled Linphone under Windows XP

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Cannot run self-compiled Linphone under Windows XP
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 14:42:51 +0100

Hi Michael,

There is no critical error below (just some warnings I have too and a faillure
to connect to the webcam, because you probably don't have one). Sounds like
linphone hangs somewhere, or maybe you didn't sent me all the traces.
For your information, in order for linphone to properly locate the .glade files
that define the UI, it must be run from /opt/linphone, or wherever you place
the distribution but using "./bin/linphone-3", so that it will find glade files
in ./share/linphone

Simon