[Linphone-users] linphone works but connecting linphonec=linphonec fails

From: beni
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone works but connecting linphonec=linphonec fails
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:24:33 +0100

dear all

we use linphone-0.12.2. to connect from one machine running linphone to another running linphonec does work. but when connecting two machines running linphonec, we only get as far as "executing transfer..." on the second machine. when typing "a" nothing happens. when we kill the connection with "t" we get "there is no active call", and when analyzing with ethreal we see Request:INVITE packages being sent from machine 1 to machine 2, without machine 2 answering. When we kill the linphonec typing "q" on the machine 2 without typing "t" first, we see two packages from machine 2 to machine 1: "status: 100 trying" and then "status: 180 ringing". does anybody know this behaviour? we have no workung sound drivers yet and we do use two times the same username [but on different machines]

thank you
beni